Les traductions pour les articles avant l’automne 2013 ne sont pas disponibles pour le moment.
- One thing that has really helped me is to be moving – whether it’s on a train, boat, or car, or even walking around my apartment while I’m writing, instead of sitting in one spot.
- Try writing lyrics on newspaper. It rather distracts you because there are other words underneath. That means yours don’t seem so final. The words underneath may spark something else too.
- Always change the key up. Learn the song in other keys, and that helps keep you from getting bored.
- Change instruments. I’ll go to a ukulele, or piano, or try open tuning.
- There is one tip from John Lennon: never leave a song until it’s done. You may never get that spark, that excitement, back. If you get an idea, finish the song, even if you have to miss your best friend’s funeral. Finishing that song is more important than anything else.